Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

gun flex

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
hello
i bought a gun second hand and it flexs. should this happen
i understood the gun to be in good condition, second hand from the sales forum on here.
the stock is missing a screw, so that wobbles. but the front end feels like somthing may have cracked
there is a plastic part, broken that should hold a part in place, that part wobbles.
i paid 115 for this, including a battery, charger, bbs and two mags, one is "dodgy" this includes postage
have i been had?

padraigthesniper

padraigthesniper

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

• Guns: Vsr 10, Mk23

• Loadouts: ghille suit
what gun is it

Imma sniper so don't get hyper

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
What gun and where on it :rolleyes:

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I can't really see what's happening....
Is it just the hanguard?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
i have that exact gun, i thought it was mine, but i hadnt elec'd up the stock, anyway, i have the screw nearest the receiver missing and it seems to be moving slightly, and a lot of creaking.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
its not the plastic but the insides that seem loose.
i havent had the gun apart as i dont have the instructions for it.
and as i have found some plastics broke and screws missing, i want to know what else may be broke/loose/missing
im not sure i got a good deal for 115
apparently knew it is 109 from airsoft world.
they dont sell it anymore. i cant find it for sale.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Lol how big was it? XD as you can probably tell i definately think you did

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
cm028: Good guns, had 2 of them. The stock does move slightly as it is on a metal stick with 1 above and 2 below screws, so the stock is held virtically allowing some horizontal creak. This can be eliminated with a bit of electrical tape around the metal stick at the rear of the reciever. This has been aparent on both of mine.

Front end: The front handguard is held on with by front sight assembley as per the TM version. Just underneath the front sight is a small allen screw, this screws the sight to the barrel and if its not pushed back towards the body far enough then the front guards will wobble alarmingly, however they will wobble slighly as they are just held in by preassure not fixings (as per the real ones to be honest) It will also do this if someone has tried to put a 74 kit on a 47 as they are totally different sizes (been there tried that)

Plastic broke: I think you mean the bit on the top when you push the bolt back. This happens quite often, and is often removed on 74su's as it allows the easier fitting of a battery to the top of the reciever. It is a cosmetic fault and not a real issue as long as you can still acess the hop adjust (just behind the bolt is a little slideer with a small screw in it, loosen of slighly to adjust hop to required setting and retighten screw so it does not move)

If you yuotube cmo28 you will get some good strip down guides online, but as long as it fires then the internals should be fine.

They retail for around 120 plus shipping, so you have paid slighly high, I would have thought 90 all in, but not unreasonably so. If you can provide single photo's of your concerned areas then that would be easier to decipher than your video as it is very hard to see the problems.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
90 should have been a good price. :-)
I should really lower the price on mine :P i have to wait a week,
I would sort out my creaking on my AK, but... i am getting a folding stock body :P

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
oh yea zak you still want mine? don't mind if you don't

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users