Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HI NEED HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Hope you get your money back, if you need any help with Small Claims Court give me a shout, i can give you the rundown on it as i just got my money back with it!

StealthyAirsoft

StealthyAirsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
finally got my money back yay, what a tw*t, said he was away on holiday. yeah right.

Umarex G36K (Wanting to sell - Drop a PM if you're interested)

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Thats no exscuse for him to give you you dont see tesco or zero one pull that crap because they get others in to cover them

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
saying that, im supprised tesco hasnt started doing airsoft............i mean yoou get car insurance horse riding gear food funerial care.airsoft has to be soon

Posted Image

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
If only Sheriff, i could use my parents points vouchers! And my mates 10% discount.

StealthyAirsoft

StealthyAirsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
@Craig he is the definition of a f*****, he should be shut down though i have learnt a few lessons, like always do your homework, not just on the product but the site, which i normally do but obviously not very well, also i have learnt use paypal whenever you can as its so much, so much better than dedit card, darn me. but i got out of it ok and never to buy from a person who has no brain, and in this case a penis either. as he is a massive vagina. (Special Airsoft Supplies) <<<<<---- DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Umarex G36K (Wanting to sell - Drop a PM if you're interested)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users