Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(Upgraded)Tokyo Marui P90TR + Many accessories

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

RationalGaze

RationalGaze

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: P90 Triple Rail
Accessories: See below
Condition: Good, some wear but fully functional.
FPS: 300-320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 200 Including all accessories plus GBB(non-functioning but possibly repairable) if wanted

For Sale - Tokyo Marui P90TR Automatic Electric Gun. Full auto and Semi auto firing modes, gun is in full working order the last time I checked. The internals have been upgraded to higher quality parts with a 320 fps spring and also has a longer barrel installed, giving it better range and accuracy to keep up with bigger AEG guns. Work was carried out by staff at airsoft armoury in amersham.
- Note that without the silencer attatched the internal barrel extends a few inches out of the gun, so the short barrel attatchment is no longer useable, however I have the original barrel if you wished to reinstall it.
- Also includes a Red Dot scope that can attatch to the railing on top of the gun, 2x300bb high cap magazines, 1x600MAh 1.2v battery, 2xHigher MAh batteries, says 1000 on the cells but not exactly sure as I've not used them in a while, and finally a 1-point carry sling, not as nice as a 2-point but still very handy during a full day of airsofting.
- For 200 will also throw in an optional Gas Blowback Handgun - Fully automatic Glock 23F by KWA with original mag and 50bb cap mag. This gun last time I checked was NOT in full working order, something wrong with the firing mechanism I think, but may be worth your while taking it to someone good at repairing airsoft/paintball equipment.

Postage: I can possibly look into posting these items but as I do not have hard cases and damage could quite easily occur in transit, I would prefer if the buyer can collect from my home in Watford, Hertfordshire.

PICS:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users