Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eagle Rhodesian Recon vest (MOLLE), pouches

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

TMC

TMC

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello to all! After sitting hung up in my closet for the last 2 years, I've decided to sell off my remaining airsoft gear as I can't really find the time to actually airsoft. Ever.

I will not ship outside of the UK unless the buyer takes full responsibility for the cost of insuring the item for overseas shipping. I've been stung with this before and it's not fun.

To contact me, either PM me, send me an email at deusdesigns (at) gmail (dot com) or even shoot me a text on 07807 074499.

All prices include shipping.

Posted Image

1x Eagle Industries Hydration bladder carrier (Coyote Brown). This is designed to affixed to the rear of an Eagle Rhodesian Recon vest by clipping on at the top via fastex and then having the waist belt for the RRV loop through the bottom of the carrier. Also features a nice large velcro patch at the top. 30

2x Eagle Industries double-double Stanag/M4 magazine pouch (Ranger Green). 12 each or 22 for both

1x Eagle Industries Kydex pistol magazine pouch. (Ranger Green). 8

1x Tactical Assault Gear horizontal utility pouch (Olive Drab). 12

1x Blackwater small radio pouch (Ranger Green). Will fit most radios and is adjustable. Fitted my Kenwood TK-3201 perfectly. 9

Posted Image

1x Eagle Industries utility pouch (Ranger Green). 14

1x Blackwater gear magazine dump pouch. (Ranger Green). Unfortunately I lost the dropleg kit for this, which consisted of a thigh strap and a belt attach point, however it is still very versatile. Can be fitted to a MOLLE vest/leg panel as it otherwise functions as a MOLLE pouch, and is also mountable to belts. 14

1x G&P M16/M4 LE 6 position stock. 17

5x Tokyo Marui M16/M4 68rnd magazines. Scuffed to hell but still good. 5 each or 20 for the lot

Posted Image

1x Eagle Industries Rhodesian Recon Vest. (Ranger Green). 65

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1x Propper US Woodland jacket in large-regular size, modified heavily. Modifications include moving the breast pockets to the arms, waist pockets to the chest, velcro patches on the arm pockets, above the arm pockets and above the breast pockets. Mandarin collar modification. 38

Posted Image

SOE Riggers belt 16

Blackhawk belt with belt pad 15

Tactical Assault Gear molle belt 15

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Did you sell the Mags?
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

lock_CRO

lock_CRO

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
If eagle gear is stil on sale i will take it all

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip