Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

aa r85a1 problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
right i got a Army Armarment R85A1 second hand from a guy on here, he said it had some stopping issues but he said it still worked when i got it i managed a few rounds on auto then the auto just gave up and doesnt do anything however semi seems to work 96% of teh time with only the odd stoppage
he said the gun has had a new piston installed and the blowback disabled. i know this gun is known for some crap reliability and tbh if its not a easy fix then ill be happy to use it as a display model for the wall
so any ideas on things to check? ive got to admit ive never opened a airsoft gun before aswell so nothing to complicated i hope :D

cheers
lemon

edit: just to add i have checked that the battery is well charged

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users