Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tokyo Marui AUG with Phantom Kit!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Sean Gale

Sean Gale

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FN5-7.
    Tokyo Marui AUG Civi.

• Loadouts: US Marine NYCO Woodland Marpat.
Hello there,

Unfortunately my team are going into the vietnam weaponry, I am obligated to follow them.

I absolutely love this piece of kit and they are now discontinued and very hard to find.

Anyhow, here we have a Tokyo Marui AUG with Phantom kit attached. It also comes with a Swiss arms bag as an added freebie (one strap is broken but it's free), one 8.4V 1600MaH battery (brand new), one 8.4 1500MaH (Used), 1 standard low-cap, 5 king arms mid caps and 3 Tokyo Marui hi-caps. The batteries also come with a slow charger (8 hours each battery) and will come packed neatly.

The gun itself has an upgraded 6.01mm barrel which is a 550MM barrel and reinforced brushings. It's also got an M3 red dot aimpoint on top which also comes free with the gun as an added extra. Everything of the gun is stock apart from the brushings and barrel because I don't believe in fiddling around with the gun because that's the reason they break. The phantom kit has been skirmished once and the AUG in total between 10-12 times, only 9000 rounds through it. Beautiful gun, shame to go.

I am looking for 300 including postage. If you are really interested, please PM me and we'll talk about a price.

Pictures are below:

http://imageshack.us...1090500034.jpg/

If you have any questions, please message me.

I WILL MAKE A SHORT VIDEO OF THE GUN BEFORE SENDING TO PROVE ITS IN FINE WORKING ORDER.

Sean Gale

Sean Gale

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FN5-7.
    Tokyo Marui AUG Civi.

• Loadouts: US Marine NYCO Woodland Marpat.
Bump -

I am now looking for 280 inc postage - if you give me a reasonable offer I may consider it.

Please PM me,
Thanks, Sean.

250 and it's yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users