Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SRC Krinkov

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

• Guns: TM MP7
    Cyma AK74u
    Gucci MP5k
    RPK :D
    TM Desert Warrior
    TM Snub Nose

• Loadouts: Desert Tigerstripe

• Sites: Xsite Airsoft (Lane end, Outpost, North Shore)
    CQB Tactical Swindon
Make: Several (see below)
Gun/Model: Krinkov (short AK)
Accessories: 1000rnd high cap, G&P M120 motor, SHS high speed gears, element hop unit and rubber
Condition: old/worn externals, new internals
FPS: 340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/Y
Price/Payment: 130 with M120 or 100 with standard motor
Posted Image

Up for swaps is my SRC krinkov with some new internals.
It has got a brand new CYMA gearbox with SHS high speed gears (and G&P m120 motor if the deal is right). Element hop unit and rubber and fitted with a full metal and wood body. Gearbox has been used for 1 day at Ground Zero

But it unfortunately has some problems. It is fitted with deans connectors (only problem for some) but I can fit with small tamiya if need be. The bolt doesn't have a spring in it, but that's only because I removed a black 'tray' from the body (which I still have). The selector lever I have is too large for the CYMA gearbox case so will need one of them (see my thread), but is currently on full auto.

These problems can all be fixed for a maximum of about 10 and a little know how.

Swaps wise I am open to anything really except gas guns and spring snipers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users