Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Clearout of most rifles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
It's dawned on me that I do have far too many rifles/guns in general, as such I have the following for sale, make me offers on them:

Classic Army B&T MP5A5 with torch front end - skirmished 3/4 times some minor damage to the stock 4 hi-caps and 7/8 mids + 6 MOLLE pouches. original box

A&K Dragunov - Scope mount, no scope. some wear and tear

TM G-spec - Upraded barrel, rubber, spring, trigger all the jazz done to it. With MASSIVE scope. skirmished 3 times, near mint. original box.

Potentially the WE G36C +5 mags with tan spray job where TT parts would be for the right price - skirmished 1 time.

Reason for sale is simply a bit of a clearout, I want to use my M16 more.
Sensible offers, only swap for a G&G UMP with some extras and in good nick.

Will only two tone the Dragunov, not because I don't like TT, but rather I couldn't bring myself to paint such gorgeous weapons green.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
how much for the dragunov,
i would need two tone
including postage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users