Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

J-TECH TAC M7 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Scottiee

Scottiee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hi all, sorry my first post is about selling my stuff but at 38 years old i'm hanging my boots up! I have loads of stuff for sale and will be putting it up for sale on here when i get the time. First up my assault vest;

J-TECH TAC M7 vest, as you regular players will now this is a quality vest and not to be confused with Web-Tex and the like, i wouldn't be at all suprised if these are used by real operators. It is is excellent condition and comes with detachable MP5 size mag pouch (held on with very strong velcro). i believe you can buy a pistol holster but i found my Glock fitted snugly in one of the pouches and was handy to have on the front where i could draw it quickly in tricky situation!

I'm after 40 + 5 postage but i'm open to offers, payment via payPal

Thanks for looking

Attached Files

Scottiee

Scottiee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Now 30 + 5 P+P

McPhee

McPhee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Now 30 + 5 P+P

30 Inc here if you can get it to me by Saturday :)

Scottiee

Scottiee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
NOW SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users