Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cyma AK47 (SOLD) Giving up airsoft all kit to go

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Untafu

Untafu

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Cyma AK47,JG G36c ,Socom M14,L96 warrior,KJW Sig p266

• Loadouts: British Desert DPM,Blacks,British Wood,German Flecktarn,Viper Tac vest,PASGT Helmet,
Cyma AK47 AEG with Hi-cap mag battery and charger was two tone but since i got ukara put black tape on and painted woodwork brown but i can change back to 2 tone if needed by removing black tape
has camo gun bag
fires at around 350fps

no rails or extra`s it`s a bare insurgents ak <_<

open to sensible offers paypal or collect

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ninjaman

ninjaman

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
hello
i would love this, not sure what a sensible offer is as im new to it. i would like a good ak though with all the bits.
what price would you want including postage.
im after a two tone, so this would be great. im going for the warsaw pact look, i already have a dragunov
cheers

simon

Cyma AK47 AEG with Hi-cap mag battery and charger was two tone but since i got ukara put black tape on and painted woodwork brown but i can change back to 2 tone if needed by removing black tape
has camo gun bag
fires at around 350fps

no rails or extra`s it`s a bare insurgents ak <_<

open to sensible offers paypal or collect

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kingkydude

kingkydude

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

• Guns: ak47 l85a1 glock 17 gbb vsr-10 dragunov svd vz-61 scorpion
    no 2 tone

• Loadouts: dpm jacket and trousers viper assault rig 85 l burgen russian spetsnaz camo

hello
i would love this, not sure what a sensible offer is as im new to it. i would like a good ak though with all the bits.
what price would you want including postage.
im after a two tone, so this would be great. im going for the warsaw pact look, i already have a dragunov
cheers

simon

ex-2tone 2nd hand good offer would be 90 quid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users