Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SRC AK47 Gen III

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Assassin

Assassin

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: Current rifle: SRC AK47 GenIII. Previous rifle: Classic Army m15a4, with mods.

• Loadouts: The Assassins team jumper, Black Cargo Trousers, Boots.
Hi all,

I have just ordered the SRC AK47 Gen III, and was wondering what you all think of them? I have always wanted an AK, and after selling my rifle i have finally ordered one.

Thanks
Slowly creeping around, trying to spot the enemy, then all of a sudden, BOOM HEADSHOT........

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Sec gen III guns are really good for the money, I've not used an AK from them but judging by the mp5, m4 and g36 it'll be great

Assassin

Assassin

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: Current rifle: SRC AK47 GenIII. Previous rifle: Classic Army m15a4, with mods.

Yeah i hope so lol, Land Warrior Airsoft have a sale on, so i thought id get new rifle. Was 280, down to 165. Full metal and wood version.
Slowly creeping around, trying to spot the enemy, then all of a sudden, BOOM HEADSHOT........

JRixon1

JRixon1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Yeah i have the folding stock version and its brilliant! I have been veryimpressed with the src gen 3 guns so i bought another when landwarrior decided to reduce them by 60% ( but this time a M4 variant) :P

Assassin

Assassin

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Nice, i have always wanted the AK47 so when my rifle was sold i bought one. What fps would i expect to get?

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Me personal would of got a builtlikeatank CYMA.... oh wait! I have :P
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

JRixon1

JRixon1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Mine shoots about 330ish, seemed higher when i first got it but i think the spring may of settled now, use a 9.6 in it :)

Assassin

Assassin

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Well the AK has now arrived, not got my battery yet, mag is loaded and ready to go. Cant wait till weds to try it out at Bexley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users