Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ICS M4 C-15 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Make: ICS
Gun/Model: C-15
Accessories: 2 mags, battery, silencer and ready mag attachment
Condition: used but good
FPS: 344
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n/n
Price/Payment: 220 postage and paypal included
Pictures: Emailed upon request
This is the last of my rifles.

It's an ICS M4 C-15. It has seen a fair few skirmishes but still never misses a beat!

I've had it for about 14 months but rarely used it tbh. I bought it off zeroin and the previous owner had upgraded the upper GB with an element full metal tooth piston and piston head.

The lower is stock although I gave checked the gears and they look mint ?!?

As it's an ics you can do the usual of swapping out upper gearboxes to get the desired fps. Swapping the upper takes about 2 mins.

Range is pretty impressive. It outranges most AEGs which is rather amusing on the gamefield.

Comes with 2 x 450 round mags, an 8.4v 3700mah large battery. The QD silencer and ready mag attachment are also included to make the package. I'm also throwing in a vertical foregrip.

Firing at 344 fps with zeroone .2g bbs.

Price includes postage and paypal fees.

Any questions just ask.

Attached Files

• Attached File  c15.jpg   328.88KB   31 downloads

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
sold to ryanthelaw

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip