Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&P M4 MOE (Magpul PTS Licensed)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Sniper12

Sniper12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: ICS AK-74
    G&G m14
Hi guys,

Up for sale is:

Make: G&P (Magpul PTS official license)

Gun/Model: M4 Carbine MOE (MultiCam)

Accessories:

• G&P 7.4v Li-Po Batter
• Lonex Flash Magazine (360 rounds)
• Added rails to foregrip on left and under side (N.B. These can easily be moved around the handguard)
• MBUS Rear Flip up sight

Condition:
This Rifle is in fantastic condition, it is as new and comes with the original Magpul box (as pictured) the body is off full metal construction

The barrel has also been upgraded to a Madbull 6.03 precision Barrel, giving it fantastic accuracy. The rifle is firing very well and reliably. This really is a lovely rifle, with proper water transfer Multi Cam. As you would expect it is firing very solidly, and produces a very nice thump on each shot, it is not screechy at all.

The only mark on the rifle is on the MBUS sight, where there is a slight scuff where the transfer is

I will Spray the Multi Cam areas black if the buyer so desires, and I will do it properly with primer and matt spray paint. I will also two tone if I have to but will charge £5 to do so, just to cover the paint costs.

FPS: 330 Mark

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No Thanks

Price/Payment: £340 all in I will take offers (Payment methods – I will happily accept Paypal or Bank transfer at buyers preference)

Thank you all for looking and if you have any questions whatsoever do not hesitate to ask! :)

Im fairly new to this forum, but have well over 400 posts on other along side 100% good feedback

Thanks

Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

N.B I will throw in a bottle of BB's

skillfulmmd

skillfulmmd

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

• Guns: Magpul Masada ACR
    TM XDM.40
    Ares AM-01 "not the honey badger"

• Loadouts: woodland BDU
    webtex concealment vest
Hey mate very interested with this is there, where are you located?
I'm now in love with Finnius for helping me find my stock

Sean Gale

Sean Gale

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui FN5-7.
    Tokyo Marui AUG Civi.

• Loadouts: US Marine NYCO Woodland Marpat.
Sorry but where did you get the paint job done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users