Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L85, or M4? GBBR project.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I think I'd like the better build of the Inokatsu so I think I will aim for that in the long run. Cheers.
Does anyone know a place that sells them in the UK, or will I have to import? Also, if I'll need to run it off CO2, can you get WA mags that take CO2 bulbs or would I need some sort of mod or rig to do it?

In the short run, I've been looking at the G39 and although I wasn't that much of a fan, I think I might get one to be going on with. I can't actually believe how cheap they are, mags are a bit more pricey than usual but you can get the rifle itself for under 220 and everyone on here seems to rave about it being practically an AEG in terms of performance, which is great.

So what does anyone know about that? Does it need any reinforced parts out the box, or are there any parts in particular that are likely to give up on me early on etc? If it sounds unreliable then I'll just get saving for the Inokatsu. What would anyone say my total costs are going to be?
Obviously I'll need the rifle and I'll aim for getting 6 mags in total, but is there anything else I'll need for it, or will it literally be fine as it comes?
No NPAS or anything?

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
I don't think the Inokatsu is even out yet :/
http://www.inokatsu....;ProductID=1042

http://www.redwolfai...per_Version.htm
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
There are a lot of reports of g39's firing under 350 on green, so you might not.need the npas

G39's are brilliant from stock, and are so reliable, as in work in sub 0 temperatures.

The ino will have to be imported, probably from red wolf

And cam, u can get them

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Just priced up the Inokatsu from RedWolf.

601 for the rifle, but at least it comes with a rear sight carry handle on this site and there's free shipping! Joy of joys :)

Mags are 43 each, which is a bit much and then there's the customs charges <_<

VAT I think is at 20% at the mo, meaning I'll be charged upwards of 170

So all in all it'll cost around 1050-1200...

To be fair, that's not a lot more than the WE would've cost, so I guess it's not all bad.
Though you have said it'll have to run off CO2, that pricing if it I use green gas... I couldn't find any CO2 mags and apparently you can't get Red Gas in this country, so how would I run it?

I also just looked at the NPAS kit, which I think I'll probably need.
The RA Tech one replaces the entire bolt and costs over 150 lol

F***

Plus, in the photo, it's silver! I don't want a silver bolt assembly! D=

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users