Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GOOD ? BAD ?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: none :(

• Loadouts: DPM
    SAS
    DPM WEBBING
WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IF I GOT THIS FOR MY FIRST AIRSOFT GUN ??

http://www.actionhob...back_ARG7F.aspx

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
ics guns are much more reliable and easy to dissasemble.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

SAS
    DPM WEBBING
SO GOOD THEN FOR FULL METAL RIS RAIL AND BODY ??

Flynn567

Flynn567

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• Guns: JG G36C
    JG G36E
    SA1

• Loadouts: Pantac Wasatch
    AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

• Sites: POW Airsoft
I think its Out of stock :P

But personally I think if its your 1st gun dont get gas because gas can be more temperamental, But that maybe just me
Demons run when a good man goes to war

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

SAS
    DPM WEBBING
its Electric

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
most people i know with g&ps regularly complain about them, but i know very few complaints about ics guns gthat arent related to user idiocy.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

Flynn567

Flynn567

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

JG G36E
    SA1

AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think its time for Flynn to go to sleep lol

SORRY never mind me

But i cant find one in of stock

have you seen the new KWA M4 ERG thats coming out soon

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

SAS
    DPM WEBBING
so would you say thats good or bad whats the good points and whats the bad points ? As i been told g&g is a good make ? so :s i would relly like this gun as its full metal and cheap or if some1 could find me a link to a website for a m4 full metal with ris rail also metal :) it wold help me out alot but cheap price thanks

Flynn567

Flynn567

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

JG G36E
    SA1

AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

The UKARA website has a handy list of Retailers

Just start at the top and work your way down to you find what your looking for http://www.ukara.org.uk/node/3 (then google it to see if you can get it cheaper ;) )

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

so would you say thats good or bad whats the good points and whats the bad points ? As i been told g&g is a good make ? so :s i would relly like this gun as its full metal and cheap or if some1 could find me a link to a website for a m4 full metal with ris rail also metal :) it wold help me out alot but cheap price thanks

Hi,

Yes. It is a good gun, G&G Are a VERY good company and are the only people who have a non mechanical blow back. Are you over 18? If you are not then you will need it two-toned which sadly Action hobbies do not do.
Try looking on Zero One.

Cam.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
What was wrong with the g&p's lol airsofter? theyre widely regarded as pretty much the best m4's under 400....
anyway, g&g aren't bad though, have decent range.

Just thought id point out, ics gums are easy to.dissasemble but I wouldn't recommend them, they don't take many aftermarket parts. Youd be better off going for something tm.compatible, especially as a first gun

@OP, whats your budget?

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

What was wrong with the g&p's lol airsofter? theyre widely regarded as pretty much the best m4's under 400....
anyway, g&g aren't bad though, have decent range.

Just thought id point out, ics gums are easy to.dissasemble but I wouldn't recommend them, they don't take many aftermarket parts. Youd be better off going for something tm.compatible, especially as a first gun

@OP, whats your budget?

Listen to this man^ If you have the budget go for a TM or a G&P. And ICS and propirty arnt they?
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Pretty much completely propietry

Though I.wouldnt get a tm unless its a recoil shock, there standard armalites are about 15 years old now and a bit dated

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
This is the same gun, isn't it? It doesn't include the rail covers, but is 250 and in stock. Doesn't include a battery either, but you'd need a crane stock type one. Check the max FPS with your local site, if the gun on XSite is too high, ring them up and they will lower it for you for free, where most places charge.

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

SAS
    DPM WEBBING
well im 17/18 in a few weeks and hopefully will be getting that thing where i can get my own airsoft guns i have been going airsoft for 6 months now and i been using my m8ts mp5 and the mags are to small so i would like to get my own airsoft gun but as i have not got a job i cant relly pay for this gun i relly liek the looks of the m4 and i relly want a full metal m4 with ris rail also metal as then i don't have to get out and buy more parts and upgrade it so all im looking for is when i get the money i can just go out a buy it as my first airsoft gun that i would be using for a long time in-less i want a new 1 but i would sell it to my other airsoft m8ts so i would like to know is this gun good or can i get it without the blowback ??? and how much is the batts and stuff or could i get a kit where it would have it all in 1 :s

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
you said you havent got the cash to buy it yet so any ideas when you will? as obviously products can change and whats good now might not be further down the line.
if you like m4s then check out the for sale sections on here and other forums normaly alot about and will be ready upgraded for you and cheaper price tag .
most new guns dont come with batteries (another benefit of second hand chances are they will throw it in with the gun) so when you do decide to order a gun you will need to find out which type it takes and order one + charger obviously

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

SAS
    DPM WEBBING
i have been looking at the ones for sale but as i see it now i will have to wait or if i get alot of money for my 18th i know what i will be getting :) but then i will need money for a hand gun and all webbing and full sas kit :S as we got a group of 4/5 who do it with us as we go to The mall to play airsoft its good fun ther and love the sas kit :)

iRAPIDS

iRAPIDS

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

SAS
    DPM WEBBING
so how much have you lot spent on airsoft and have you got second hand m4 ???

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

so how much have you lot spent on airsoft and have you got second hand m4 ???

Um, let me see (Dear lord....)
M4: 210
AKS: 168
BDU's: 20
Viper vest: 30
m4 mags: 20
Spring change X 2: 40
Games: 20 X 9 :o
BB's: 30?
Gas: 12
Boots: 40

Some one add it up for me :P
War, War never changes

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
A couple of thousand atleast, probably more but I won't split it down like cam, I can't be bothered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users