Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for an L85 Carbine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I'm moving down to London with Uni, and I've decided that my LSW is probably going to be a little impractical in urban games at the sites in London and storage in a tiny student flat. (I'm keeping my LSW at home for when I'm back home in Yorkshire playing at woodlands)

Anyway, I'm after the SA80 carbine (it has the LSW handguard), not the 'shorty' L22-AFV carbine used by tankies
Not fussed about whether it's ARES, ICS or G&G, so long as it works (so please no "project guns" for me to try and fix! :lol:)
I'm not fussed about batteries and magazines as I have those.

Price-wise...errr... I've got a limit of 250 (I am a poor, penniless student afterall!)

Cheers,
Hubert
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Please close the topic, I've managed to aquire a carbine.
Cheers.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users