Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

M4A1b CyberGun *Need Help*

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Piston is not going back and forth on full charge, practically just stays there, but on full charge moves back slightly, But this causes the battery to reach high temperatures, Any one who knows how to fix it and tells me (Of course it must get fixed) Will receive a 20 pound reward, Thank you for your time,

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
strip it and check the passage for the piston and the contacts. just basic advice.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
1st stop trying to fire it!

It is probs the Motor or the gears that are chewing up the insides so I would take it to an airsoft tech if I was you. (Or get a better gun)

You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users