Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UKARA Step By Step Process Please Help.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mikey-foxhound

mikey-foxhound

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: non as of yet

• Loadouts: cs95 combats
    MTP combats
    Desert combats

if any one can just guide me in the right direction threw all this would be very much appreciated.
mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
Hi Mike.

The UKARA process is very simple.

You have to play three games in a period longer than two months at one site. The site must be UKARA affiliated.

The site will keep a record of your game dates, and once you have played your three games, you may request to be put on the database. You then need to fill out a form and present a passport photo. The site will take care of the rest for you. You will be given a UKARA number, and within a few weeks a membership card.

Some places vary this slightly and require a form to be filled out each time you play, or require you to pay for site membership, it depends where you are and who you visit for your skirmishes. My advice would be to visit your local site and ask them how they do things.

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

mikey-foxhound

mikey-foxhound

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

MTP combats
    Desert combats

that is a great help thank you very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Also you must be 18 or over.

mikey-foxhound

mikey-foxhound

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

MTP combats
    Desert combats

Also you must be 18 or over.

cheers i am now 23 so that shudent be a problem lol.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Yep that isn't any problems then. Just wanted to add it in just in case, wouldn't have wanted you getting your hopes up :)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
A card?

Do you have to have a card? My site just did it all over the phone with me after my 3 games. It took like 5 minutes. There was no posting or anything.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
You should be issued a card. I believe it's a UKARA requirement. It also allows you some protection from the police so it's worth having.

At the end of the day, you only need the number, but without the card, the police could reasonably detain you till other proof that you were a skirmisher cam forward. I wouldn't register at a site without receiving a card as well.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

You should be issued a card. I believe it's a UKARA requirement. It also allows you some protection from the police so it's worth having.

At the end of the day, you only need the number, but without the card, the police could reasonably detain you till other proof that you were a skirmisher cam forward. I wouldn't register at a site without receiving a card as well.

Cheers, I'll look into it.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

fucoffee

fucoffee

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• Guns: CYMA m14 long
    asg franchi sas tri burst shot gun

• Loadouts: DPM
    black viber SAAV
I was issued a card but the site never asked for a photo :/ do they need on ? I have membership and a card with my number so im guessing im on the data base lol

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
I don't think the photographic requirement is there, but I'd prefer to have one with a photo on, otherwise it's a pretty meaningless piece of card...

UKARA isn't designed for use with the police, but it'd sure be nice if it was at least some help...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users