Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CA M15 A4 Hi-cap mags Bat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

bluey

bluey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: CA M16
    Western arms infinity 3.9

• Loadouts: europe woodland
Hi guys i am bieng made to give up having fun so am selling my beloved rifel :(

It is a Classic army M15 A4 which is essentially an M16 A2.
Those of you out there who know about the later model classic army stuff know how good it is.
For those new to the sport it is a very realistic replica with great weight and authentic markings and brilliant performance.
Very accurate and has good range although not really a CQB weapon if you hold it right and place yourself in the right positions you can go room to room or urban really well with it.

It is in great condition with no obvious marks or dammage just the usual scuffs here and there through normal use in fact you wouldnt see them unless you went looking for them.
It has very good iron sights although it has a removable carry handle on a RIS rail which allows you to attach a MASSIVE ammount of accesories like red dot's, scopes, lasers etc.
I have always looked after my rifel always made sure it was oiled and kept clean and have just tested her so i know she performs like new.

It will come with:

ORIGINAL BOX!
4x HICAP 300rnd mags (all working)
1x HICAP 460rnd mag working.
1x 3600 mah 8.4v bat (skirmish all day long no problem) with 4mm gold bullet conectors for greater current flow. (improves fire rate)
1x 4mm gold bullet connector to tamiya adapter
1x desert camo cheek pad with pockets and hoops to add fake bullets for that extra real feel.
1x spare barrel

All of this new in the UK is over 470!
I am asking 200 so please dont make me silly offers and i would rather not split also no swap offers please.
The pistol in the picture is not for sale but i MAY be open to offers.
Please post for more info or email me.
Thankyou for reading this and good luck guys

bluey

bluey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

http://img709.images...5/photo0250.jpg
http://img697.images.../photo0252w.jpg
http://img191.images.../photo0251h.jpg

Here are the pictures

bluey

bluey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Ok i have been told off for asking too much for my "toys" so I will let the rifle and mags etc go for 170
thanks ya'l

bluey

bluey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

BUMP!

Happy new year guys! all this lurvly stuff is now only 150, any takers!?

cheers

i snipe snpierz

i snipe snpierz

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

BUMP!

Happy new year guys! all this lurvly stuff is now only 150, any takers!?

cheers

hi would u take 120 if yes can u 2 tone it
cheers

bengaku

bengaku

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: CA M15 Armalite,M4 Carbine,MP5 A4, M16 M56 shotgun Tac Master GBB Glock17 GBB,1911 GBB

• Loadouts: british 95 dpm,Viper Hong Kong Vest in DPM

Those of you out there who know about the later model classic army stuff know how good it is.
For those new to the sport it is a very realistic replica with great weight and authentic markings and brilliant performance.
Very accurate and has good range although not really a CQB weapon if you hold it right and place yourself in the right positions you can go room to room or urban really well with it.

It is in great condition with no obvious marks or dammage just the usual scuffs here and there through normal use in fact you wouldnt see them unless you went looking for them.
It has very good iron sights although it has a removable carry handle on a RIS rail which allows you to attach a MASSIVE ammount of accesories like red dot's, scopes, lasers etc.
I have always looked after my rifel always made sure it was oiled and kept clean and have just tested her so i know she performs like new.

It will come with:

ORIGINAL BOX!
1x 3600 mah 8.4v bat (skirmish all day long no problem) with 4mm gold bullet conectors for greater current flow. (improves fire rate)
1x desert camo cheek pad with pockets and hoops to add fake bullets for that extra real feel.
1x spare barrel

I am asking 200 so please dont make me silly offers and i would rather not split also no swap offers please.

Hi mate are you still open to offers on the pistol plus would you consider selling some of the mags on their own thanks for your time
You must know yourself first to know your enemy second

bluey

bluey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Did i mention that i am offeing free postage by courier?
just thaught id add that!

bluey

bluey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

120, c'mon its breaking my heart!

Chris Purvis

Chris Purvis

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Does it come with a charger?
Also, is it the fully metal version?

Could be interested fella.

mopshot phil

mopshot phil

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

It will come with:

ORIGINAL BOX!
1x spare barrel

Hey mate i will take this off you, Send me an email to my address and we shall continue talking there (this is only because my cumputer abrely ever lets me logg onto this foru, i really dont know why :/
Email is: Philip.woodward@hotmail.com
Once weve talked through logistics i will be more than happy to take this off your hands :)

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: 2tone WELL L96 MB-01
    2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

• Loadouts: mp5 triple mag pouche
hi im willing to pay 150 for both if thats ok and if theere still avalible, cheers just ring us or msg us if your interested :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users