Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1612 posts
Hey folks,

I'm starting a WW2 loadout (82nd airborne) and I'm after a thompson.

Ideally it needs to be the M1A1 military version, preferably as much metal and wood content as possible, plastic is acceptable provided it's of a known brand (no LPEG, chinese clones acceptable) and of a price that reflects the fact it'd need work to be full metal etc.

External condition is not important; my loadout is intended to be fairly tatty so if it looks like it fell out of a tree, that's ace. Don't want any majorly obvious cracks or anything though; internal condition very important, MUST be running reliably (don't mind the odd misfeed) and must run 350fps or less.

Money waiting. Let me know what you've got!

Offers of two-tone guns will be ignored. I have UKARA reg, and now have my number to hand to confirm my entitlement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users