Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWA/KSC Glock 17 Metal Slide + Spare Mag , Holster and Mag Pouch.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Make: KWA/KSC Glock 17, Metal slide, full Glock trades on slide, barrel and frame.

Gun/Model: Glock 17

Accessories: Spare mag, upgraded mag valve, upgraded recoil rod and spring, holster and mag pouch.

Condition: Used good, Glocks trades on both slide, barrel and frame, paint worn on the slide but no dents, some scuffing to the crown of the outer barrel, took the mag bases off like other KWA/KSC Glocks owners for ease of gassing in the field and they've gone walkies, doesnot effect the function of the gun in anyway. One mag has upgraded Action mag valve as I personally didn't need to upgrade both, don't do all pistol games and with any secondary rarely get a chance to go through a mag. I've also replaced the recoil rod and spring with Kings Arms upgraded one. Comes with box, manual, bb loader and hop key, basically everything you get with it brand new. Holster is PWL Glock 17 holster and is brand new, the mag pouch is Bianchi also brand new.

FPS: 315/320 fps.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Yes, gun with spare mag 100 all in, holster with mag pouch 35 all in /No/No

Price/Payment: 135 All in for the whole package or gun with spare mag 100 all in, holster with mag pouch 35 all in. No offers chaps, thanks for looking.

Pictures:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cian

Cian

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Guns: Steyr Aug m50 Sniper E14EBR

• Loadouts: British BDU
would you sell one mag and if so how much

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

would you sell one mag and if so how much

Won't split this package bud but I have more mags for 20 each posted and paypal'd, PM if you're intrested.

k.a

k.a

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Whole package now 130.

Gun with two mags 95.

Gun with one mag 80.

Holster with mag pouch 32.50

All prices include postage and paypal.

Airsoft Dan

Airsoft Dan

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: W700, USP Tactical Gas.

• Loadouts: Black Hoodie, Black Tracksuits.
Nice, i might think of buying that.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
I already am dan i would say sorry but im not lol

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack