Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Faulty desert eagle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: TM MP5, Ls M9, Umarex sa177, KWA KG36C, KWC Desert Eagle, KWA KP45 Match Pistol, TM P90, M83 cabine
Hi all, i have a KWC desert eagle which doesnt cycle........just vents all it gas in one smooth transaction!! .....grr...... any ideas?? plus i know the mag is broken so doesnt lock back ....... any ideas where i can get a new mag for it???

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
either a valve or cooling problem, o-rings are cheap get some for all the gun and make sure theyre all tight.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
also be sure that if you get O-rings youget the right ones

Ive noticed a few people who do replace the rings and get flat O-rings and not round O-rings.

You need the Round O-rings to insure a proper seal. otherwise you go though all that effort replace the rings and when it fails end up either spending more money then you need, or selling the item on at a broken cost.

seen it happen alot of times from some one just using the wrong O-ring.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users