Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guns & equipment for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

bjpstinger

bjpstinger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello i am selling all of my airsoft guns and stuff as i no longer attend due to family commitments.

I have a classic army 33e aeg with 4 mags, 2 mags which have broken top lids were the bbs are loaded but they still work with some tape over them, the other 2 are are perfect. The gun has never let me down and has a good fps, a few minor scratches but in good condition.

I also have a tokyo marui mk23 pistol boxed and in excellent condition , the magazine does not hold its gas but easily fixed,

The aeg comes with a short gun bag and loads of bbs, spare barrell and sling , I am also selling a green viper leg holster , Maruzen bp1 bipod and a tasco pronghorn scope, im throwing in my old tactical vest as its seen better days

I would like to sell as job lot, cash and pick up only from bognor regis. 300 for the lot

mikewilko

mikewilko

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: l96 warrior

• Loadouts: gilli suit
50 pound for mk23

bjpstinger

bjpstinger

AF-UK Newbie