Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

tm p90 predator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: mp5 a2
    hk g36k
    night warrior
    m20 tri shot gun
    g&g sa80

• Loadouts: lots
Gun/Model:p90, predator upgrades
Accessories:latax m4 box convertion with m4 hight cap mag (300rds), ris front end, tm tracer silencer, fore grip, extended barrel, and normal barrel, large 8.4v 4300mah and 8.4v a 1600 mah mini, mint red dot reflex sight, and a standard charger.
Condition:amazing condition, besides the skull drawing on the side, and the hole in the but stock that i made for the large battery mod.
FPS:344 almost all the time, had it chroned at ffz sunday just gone
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:maybe/no/maybe
Price/Payment:225 all in or nearest offer/ or make an offer
Pictures: http://s1083.photobu....com/albums/j38 ... or%20sale/
all the pics are in the link above

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

i am selling my dream gun as i need to get funding for a project for it, i am amazed with this gun, 343 fps on the dot, amazing range better then some m14, its a tight bore barrel, 6.03mm, and comes with the original tm barrel, now its no easy job getting a 280fps p90 up to 343fps, so the gears are upgraded and the piston and the spring m100 i think, believe me i dont wont to see this go but i need funding for a project, so i need this gone,

p.s the rate of fire is not bad either
u may be able to part ex for this with cash,

pm me for any more info

and dont worry about the date and time on the pics, mi camera has not had the date and time set on it yet.

email me : zerocoolgaming@hotmail.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users