Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WE M14 GBB Open Bolt + 6 Magazines + Scope + Scope Mount (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Karnus

Karnus

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: TM/STAR/Systema SL9-SD (up for swaps!)

• Loadouts: Black...
Make: WE-Tech

Gun/Model: Open Bolt, gas blow back M14

Accessories: Scope Mount (TM?), 2-6x28 Scope, 6 leak free magazines

Condition: Excellent

FPS: 370-400ish dependant on weather/temperature

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: yes/no/no

Price/Payment: 500 + Paypal + Postage (open to offers, local pick up + cash on collection preferred)

Pictures: See Below

I am selling this gun very reluctantly, has been an absolute beauty. I wont be able to go to airsoft for a few months and so seems a shame to have it sitting around not doing anything.

Has had roughly 1000 rounds through it and is in excellent condition, has a few scratches/marks on it as to expected but it has been well maintained and everything works as it should.

It has machined alloy nozzle track runners installed.

The only niggle I should point out is that one of the magazines does not have a bolt stop, meaning the bolt does not lock back when the magazine is empty like the other 5 mags.

I have circled this in red on the photograph and written NS on the grip tape. I have a bolt stop for it, you would just need to mount it to something.

All in all a very nice gun and sad to see it go to some lucky bugger. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Karnus

Karnus

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: TM/STAR/Systema SL9-SD (up for swaps!)

• Loadouts: Black...
SOLD!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users