Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M83 Double Eagle + for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

darrenjames

darrenjames

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Attached File  IMG00180_20110822_2057.jpg   244.39KB   102 downloadsAttached File  IMG00180_20110822_2057.jpg   244.39KB   102 downloadsg]Hello, I am new here so hello to all.

I have a bit of basic airsoft kit laying around, was going to get my boy into it but it never worked out.

I have a double eagle M83 gun. I know this is a pretty naff gun, however it is not too bad and perhaps may suit someone just starting out who wants to give airsoft a try. Perhaps you are a dad and want to try your kids out but don't want them to wreck your quality gun.
Its the all black version and build quality is ok. As a wall hanger pretty nice. I still have the box but not everything included. I have batt charger and the stick you use to prod the bbs in the mag.

I also have a clear colt bb gun, again nothing special, just something to get the boy started. Ideal for a junior who wants to learn the basics. I got some spare BBs which I bought from wolf arm in camden. They 12g.

I also have a S10 Gas mask complete with dpm carry bag and instruction booklet. This is an army surplus item. It is a size 2 which I believe is a medium but I am a big guy and if fits my fat head well ha ha.

Would prefer to sell the whole lot plus I will chuck in a few airsoft mags and army books if you collecting from my home. I live in Wallington, which is near to Croydon.

I am open to offers for the whole lot.

Thanks for any interestAttached File  IMG00180_20110822_2057.jpg   244.39KB   102 downloads

christhedon1

christhedon1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: m15a4 classic army modified

• Loadouts: viper assault vest
    m99 pagsat helmet
    viper shin pads and elbow
ile take the mask for 15?

darrenjames

darrenjames

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi

Yeah I can do 15 for mask. I can take pay pal or collection. If you wanted the item posted perhaps be an extra 5 on top as it a bulky package. I can be reached at dazjames02@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks Mate.

To anyone interested in guns I can do both for 20 collected. The double eagle boxed.

Thanks

stonerz08

stonerz08

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: Double eagle m83
    2 hand guns
is there anything wrong with the m83 and how much for just the m83 with postage mate??

JPaling

JPaling

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
ill take both guns if you post,

darrenjames

darrenjames

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi

Apart from a few accessories missing the M83 is in good working order. With postage both guns would be 30 as the M83 has large box. The m83 on its own would still be 30 as the Pistol will hardly have an impact on postage. The gun comes complete with some bbs.

Thanks for your interest so far chaps

stonerz08

stonerz08

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: Double eagle m83
    2 hand guns
ill take them two buddy

Hi

Apart from a few accessories missing the M83 is in good working order. With postage both guns would be 30 as the M83 has large box. The m83 on its own would still be 30 as the Pistol will hardly have an impact on postage. The gun comes complete with some bbs.

Thanks for your interest so far chaps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users