Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG M4 Full Metal (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Ashman

Ashman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: Ares DSR-1, CYMA AK47 Spetsnaz, Socom Gear MEU
Make: JG
Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine
Accessories: 1 JG 330 Round Hicap, 1 TM 80 Round VN Midcap, HK Pro Silencer
Condition: Almost New - Skirmished Once, Problem with hop unit.
FPS: Around 350 but not confirmed
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Depends On The Offer/No
Price/Payment: 120
Pictures: PM with email

Basically bought this a few weeks back, but being that this is my 5th M4, I decided I should sell it. It has the stock gearbox, front assembly and stock & tube but has a metal classic army SOPMOD body (with markings) and guarder hop unit with madbull fishbone bucking. The only problem with it currently is the hop unit which isn't pushing air pressure out of the barrel but back into the mag well instead. I assume that this is due to the hop rubber not being fitted properly (my bad!). It has a silicon hop rubber as it was the only one I had at the time. The problem shouldn't be too difficult to fix if you know how to or if you know someone who can help

As it says above, 120 posted but I will consider any decent swaps - realistically speaking I'm after any assault rifle or GBB pistol.

Cheers

Strike Without Mercy

i snipe snpierz

i snipe snpierz

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Make: JG
Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine
Accessories: 1 JG 330 Round Hicap, 1 TM 80 Round VN Midcap, HK Pro Silencer
Condition: Almost New - Skirmished Once, Problem with hop unit.
FPS: Around 350 but not confirmed
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Depends On The Offer/No
Price/Payment: 120
Pictures: PM with email

Basically bought this a few weeks back, but being that this is my 5th M4, I decided I should sell it. It has the stock gearbox, front assembly and stock & tube but has a metal classic army SOPMOD body (with markings) and guarder hop unit with madbull fishbone bucking. The only problem with it currently is the hop unit which isn't pushing air pressure out of the barrel but back into the mag well instead. I assume that this is due to the hop rubber not being fitted properly (my bad!). It has a silicon hop rubber as it was the only one I had at the time. The problem shouldn't be too difficult to fix if you know how to or if you know someone who can help

As it says above, 120 posted but I will consider any decent swaps - realistically speaking I'm after any assault rifle or GBB pistol.

Cheers

hi give you 90 posted

Hawthorne

Hawthorne

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

hi give you 90 posted

I'll give you a 100 posted. If you post pictures :)

Ashman

Ashman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: Ares DSR-1, CYMA AK47 Spetsnaz, Socom Gear MEU
Sorry - Haven't been online for a while!! Forgot to put here that this was sold a long time ago!!

Cheers!

Strike Without Mercy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users