Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Broken Guns wanted for Movie!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hi,
i'm making a war movie and the more guns the better i'm looking for your broken unwanted guns as props. there is no need for them to be in any state of internal condition it's the external look i'm trying to get. i don't mind if there not in that good condition on the outside just as long as they could pass a gun in a movie.
Just reply with your price and the names of your guns.
The more the better.
Thank you very much.
Razorhead. :D

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
what type of guns u looking for M4? SA80? give like a idea to help poeple understand where your comming from

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

what type of guns u looking for M4? SA80? give like a idea to help poeple understand where your comming from

To be honest anything would be fine. It would be great to get some M4s or M16s, also some AKs would fit in nicely. Any pistols as well would be extremely useful. So bacically not any thing that looks really modern like P90 and so forth. Just Post what you've got and we can go from there.
Thank You Very much.
Razorhead.

P.s i would be great to get any extra gear holsters etc. so if you have any thing extra post that to thank you

Guns That would be great:

M16
M4
any AK
Any Pistol: glock, colt m1911, Beretta. etc.
Any shotgun.
Any sniper.
M249
G3
HK416
any larger guns like M249

or any thing similar.

Any accessories. would be appreciated

:D
Thank You very much
Razorhead

Moderator Note: Posts merged, please edit your last post rather than post again. Thanks.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
Dboys M4/16
something's wrong with the motor and considering how cheap it was (40) I'm willing to sell it off for 15 including post and packing.
by the by if you want an extra person with an M14, de-ac bren gun and a L96, as long as your within reach i'll happily come along, as long as you need an extra person.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Dboys M4/16
something's wrong with the motor and considering how cheap it was (40) I'm willing to sell it off for 15 including post and packing.
by the by if you want an extra person with an M14, de-ac bren gun and a L96, as long as your within reach i'll happily come along, as long as you need an extra person.

Thank very much that sound great. i was wondering if it was a m4 or m16 since they're two different guns i'll take either, apart from that ill happily take it of your hands.
thank you.
Razorhead Productions.
(i'll check about the extras offer)
plus were are you based, so i can ask if we're shooting near you at all.

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

Thank very much that sound great. i was wondering if it was a m4 or m16 since they're two different guns i'll take either, apart from that ill happily take it of your hands.
thank you.
Razorhead Productions.
(i'll check about the extras offer)
plus were are you based, so i can ask if we're shooting near you at all.

it says on the box M4/16, but i'me more inclined to say it's an M4.
I'me based in kent.

P.S. my father owns a Saracen APC/W if you're willing to travel or to pay

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

it says on the box M4/16, but i'me more inclined to say it's an M4.
I'me based in kent.

P.S. my father owns a Saracen APC/W if you're willing to travel or to pay

Hi

I just need to know if the gun is looks like a gun from the outside so like no two tone paint or transparent bits if not then we'll buy the M4/16 from you. many thanks. how do you wanna be payed?

P.S
I'm sorry but the producers have already selected all the extras for filming. As for the Saracen i don't think we can use it, thanks for the offer tho.

Razorhead

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Hi

I just need to know if the gun is looks like a gun from the outside so like no two tone paint or transparent bits if not then we'll buy the M4/16 from you. many thanks. how do you wanna be payed?

P.S
I'm sorry but the producers have already selected all the extras for filming. As for the Saracen i don't think we can use it, thanks for the offer tho.

Razorhead

I'me easy however you want to pay but if you want to tell me the area i'll drop it off if it's within reach
p.s. it's fully black and the barrels metal

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I'me easy however you want to pay but if you want to tell me the area i'll drop it off if it's within reach
p.s. it's fully black and the barrels metal

hi
can i pay through paypal? and can you send it to NW5?
thank you

Algren

Algren

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

• Guns: USP
    MP5 A3 (single shot)
    Desert Eagle
I have an MP5 A3 if you're interested. It works and is boxed. It's a single shot version.

Do you still want these guns?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users