Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts
I'm opening this as a precautionary measure.

About a month and a half ago (approximately), I listed my Chinese Eotech for trade or sale on these forums.

.:l2 a tt l e S:. offered me a suitable red dot in exchange, I accepted, we exchanged details and I posted the Eotech off off.

He has confirmed receipt of my item, but I have not received mine (which he admits).

The deal is that apparently the red dot to which I am entitled was shipped off with another gun by mistake.

Since finding that out, I have been told a variety of things; ranging from that he will get the red dot back and ship it to me, to that he will provide me with a list of parts he has which may interest me in lieu of what I actually wanted, or he may simply ship the Eotech back.

None of those have happened so far and my patience is wearing thin.

He often either ignores or forgets to answer my messages until I send him a few more and generally, he's hard to get hold of to speak to, even though he posts on the forums.

If I have not received my Eotech by the 31st of August, or some other equivalent item or financial compensation, I will consult with my lawyer, though I already know much of what can, and will, if needs be, be done (being as I have legal training).

I've been patient, I've been polite, I've been forgiving and understanding in light of what may well be a genuine, but unacceptable mistake. It's time it was sorted.

I would advise all persons dealing with him to ONLY ship via recorded delivery, get a phone number, only accept payment via strong well secured methods and keep all correspondence etc.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I've PM'd him. Unfortunately we've had issues with him before which may/may not be his fault, but it is looking like we might have to call it a day for him if he can't sort people out and prove he is responsible enough to trade here.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
pm'd dev.

just about sorted.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts
I can confirm that the parcel I'm expecting to hold my eotech is currently residing in my local post office depot. I'm going to consider this sorted for anyone wanting to deal with the gentleman above and will update to confirm once someone has collected this parcel for me...

Cheers,

Tom.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts
Item received today, in exact condition that I posted it in. Also received a letter of explanation and some freebies (very muchly appreciated).

I'm quite happy to state that I don't believe there was any intention of malice here, I think it was just one of those things that goes wrong occasionally.

As a pointer to Tom (.:l2attleS:.), and anyone for that matter; if you're having difficulty getting something sorted, whether it's a money issue or what, you're much better to just let people know. I'll wait till the next blue moon for someone to sort something for me, as long as I know what the deal is and it's only when messages go unanswered etc that people generally get uppity.

Resolved as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
Ok thank you and glad it's all good :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users