Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ares Tavor in OD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
Make: Ares
Gun/Model: TAVOR OD
Accessories: up to 5 CA high-caps, deans or mini tamiya connections your choice
Condition:see below
FPS: 320-340
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: n/n/y (TM MEU mags, hit me with what you've got)
Price/Payment:270 just gun + variable amount on mags depending on how many (not including fees)
Pictures: PM me your email

condition wise it is used but the body is still in very good condition, i have remade the buttpad so that there is more space for batteries and wires. i initially bought this because my M16 is too long to be used in my fathers armoured vehicle, then i found bullpup's are nigh on impossible to reload and fire effectively out of top hatches or firing ports. a good gun which has been kept stock because i see no point in changing internals wise, and the innards have been cleaned with a light dusting of silicon grease,the only thing changed is that it has a M100 madbull but with the quick change spring option it's absolutely no problem to change back.
thanks
geoff

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

airsoftollie

airsoftollie

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
u whan a ca ver.2 gearbox?

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

just the gearbox, or an entire gun?

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

bump

airsoftollie

airsoftollie

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
gearbox :)

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

if your willing to put in the other 210, sure.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
im not totally sure yet but would you want to swap for a 416? its basically an M4 with RIS :) its front wired and at its shortest length, its shorter than a standard M4 at shortest length.
you keep your mags i'll keep mine if you think thats a fair enough deal.
By the way, what is this gun like, performance wise?

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

might be interested mate, if you can send me some more specs (make, fps, piccies) my email is on my profile. performance wise i only use 8.4v because right at this moment i can't afford a big breakage, and that gives a good (but slightly slower compared to a stock CA M15A4) ROF but the fps and range more than make up (teflon taped to create a better airseal, and i believe the hop up is a madbull blue) and the quick change means you can literally go from DMR to CQB in less than a minute (i recommend though that you don't go much above 400fps as there are some parts in the gearbox which are damn hard to sources, but they are already pretty good quality).
thanks
geoff

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
its a JG, 325fps thanks

-Zak

Attached Files

• Attached File  416.jpg   93.75KB   55 downloads

Posted Image

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

interested in a part exchange, if your willing of course

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
how much do you want me to pay, i only have 20 atm so i'll have to borrow some money off of a friend :P

Posted Image

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Zak, you're underage.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Hey mate, i'll PM you, thanks marcus for pointing that out, i nearly got all the way and broke the law, marcus the saviour.

Posted Image

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

bump

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

bump

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users