Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CQB M4 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
APS ASR 106/M4 Patriot full metal.
FPS= 12 shots 324.8~327.8 today.

This is full metal,very sturdy and solid.
I bought it earlier this year solely for CQB use and it does the job very well,I had it downgraded to suit the Mall,I also had the plastic hop-up replaced for a quality metal one,and the EBB de-activated as it got on my nerves...
As I'm playing CQB less I have decided to sell this and use my full length instead,I used this yesterday and TBH I found @ CQB it excelled but at range I couldn't get used to not "shouldering" it and found the fitted acog adequate but a bit "overkill".
It has brand new d-boys metal sights and a laser for CQB.
For 125 the gun will come as pictured (pics 1&2) boxed with 1 original hi-cap metal mag (not pictured).
For 150 I'll add the remote switched laser,a TDI shorty front grip,a single point sling and a new quality bag.
Don't forget the prices include fees and courier charges.

Attached File  004.JPG   556.83KB   27 downloadsAttached File  003.JPG   544.87KB   10 downloadsAttached File  005.JPG   587.96KB   13 downloads

Attached File  007.JPG   561.18KB   13 downloadsAttached File  006.JPG   574.92KB   15 downloads

baz1981

baz1981

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

• Guns: g36c
ill like to buy it for 150 can you tell me if it comes with battery and battery charger

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

ill like to buy it for 150 can you tell me if it comes with battery and battery charger

p.m replied to..this is pending payment..thanks..

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
is it still for sale?

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

is it still for sale?

I have another my m8's is for sale,std,used twice,boxed with mag and a brand new 8.4v battery and it is genuinely new and unused because he's keeping his lipo's.
135 all in...
Also selling because we don't CQB much...the one in the box..
Posted Image
This will sell to whoever pays first..

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

I have another my m8's is for sale,std,used twice,boxed with mag and a brand new 8.4v battery and it is genuinely new and unused because he's keeping his lipo's.
135 all in...
Also selling because we don't CQB much...the one in the box..
Posted Image
This will sell to whoever pays first..

SOLD now thanks for the interest....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users