Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM M14 SOCOM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

random-guy

random-guy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Make: TM
Gun/Model: M14 SOCOM Black
Accessories: 3 tm hi caps 1 unknown hi cap, 3 tm mid caps, large battery, blackhawk sling, king arms scope rail (allows the scope to right up against your eye) orignal box + contents, pantac universal open top pouch, upgraded with a prommy tightbore.
Condition: Excellent
FPS: Bang on 347 every time
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No X 3
Price/Payment: 310 inc delivery + pp fees (290 if you want to collect it from Birmingham)
Pictures: will upload later on today

Hi all, unfortunatly i have decided to sell my m14 socom, this gun is amazing as anyone who has owned one will tell you, shoots brilliantly with amazing accuracy on .25's (seriously) and is probably the sexiest gun i have ever owned.

However it doesnt seem to fit my style of play as well as my m4 and due to a dodgy rib, i cant use it very well especially on my left side as it is a little heavier than a normal aeg and awkward for me to hold (due to my rib).

I bought this of another forum in a nearly new condition and it has stayed that way, i have maybe put 400 round through it as i have only used it once for half a day. There is not a mark on it and looks and smells pretty much new lol.

It has been upgraded to shoot around 350 fps on .2's and was chronoed a week ago, readings are as follows:

1st shot: 347
2nd shot: 347
3rd shot: 346
4th shot: 347

The gun comes with:

4 Hi Caps - 3 TM, 1 unknown but feed perfectly
3 TM midcaps
Blackhawk sling
King Arms scope rail
Large VP battery
Prometheus tightbore
Original box + everything included (manual, brochure etc)
Pantac open top universal pouch (double)

PM me for a fast response, offers welcome, but nothing stupid please

Thank you for looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users