Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello All,

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PaulBre

PaulBre

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi Everyone,

Names Paul, my friend has introduced me into the world of airsoft and I find it's more enjoyable than I first thought :D (memories of how much paintball hurt at point blank range) :lol:

Only frequented Dragon Valley in south Wales so far, shall be there this comming weekend for the Christmas Special too :D

I have a Kart M14 EBR with a red dot ACOG scope, just need to sort the slight wobble on the stock though.

Paul.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
welcome to the forums paul you might want to post that wobble problem in the Advice & Technical Help section mabey there is some one out there that will be able to help you

PaulBre

PaulBre

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Thanks for the welcome, I had to take the rifle apart last Sunday so now I know how to do so I'll check the stock and if I cant find whats what I'll post up in the tech section (although I need to do so anyway as theres another problem I'm stumped on :wacko: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users