Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

christhedon1

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I negotiated a swap with him, my gas M16 for his M4 AEG.

I felt it was fair and had planned out what I wanted to do with it once I'd recieved the gun.

Being a swap for swap my largest fear was being ripped off, but he did post his gun to me so he's certainly good for not ripping you off and running away with your well loved airsoft gun.

However, I posted 48 hour and he posted 24 and when I got his gun, I decided I didn't want it, because it couldn't be modded in the way I wanted.

This is no fault of his, just my fault for making wrong assumptions.

Needless to say, he was fine with my last second cancelling of the deal, I recalled my parcel before it got to him, it's still on its way back to me and I'll post his back to him just as soon as I find another box big enough to wrap it in.

So in short, christhedon1 is a safe person to trade with :)

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Though I'm starting to have doubts.

Parcelforce ended up not returning my parcel, so Chris now has it. I've heard from him once since then and I get the feeling we'd both rather have my gun than his.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I think the problem is that he had already put his orders through for upgrade parts to your gun (which he must have now received), not expecting you to change your mind so soon after agreeing to get rid of it. I realise that you perhaps didn't get entirely what you were expecting but it is quite a risky thing to go through the whole process of swapping your gun just to find out if something is possible.

I hope you can some to a resolution.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I've offered to buy the parts from him.

I'll have to see how it goes.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

We decided to keep each other's guns, on the condition that he'd send me some things. Grip, flash hider and stock.

I'm still waiting on them and I'm struggling to get hold of him, either on here, by email or via text.

lilzak96

lilzak96

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

• Guns: jg mp5j (sold)
    ca m15a4

• Loadouts: begadi molle lightweight pc

We decided to keep each other's guns, on the condition that he'd send me some things. Grip, flash hider and stock.

I'm still waiting on them and I'm struggling to get hold of him, either on here, by email or via text.

same thing happened to me we swapped guns and he said he'll send me some parts E.G:flash hider handguard and grips if i sent him more mags but i waited for it to come and never turned up

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Yeah...

Really bummed about my swap, I can't stand the gun tbh and nothing I can find is compatible with it so I can't even make it how I want.

I wouldn't have minded quite so much if he'd remembered to tell me the gun was ex two-tone. Something of a pet hate for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users