Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Games Getting It Wrong..

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
What really annoys me, aside from all the left handed guns being used right handed, is when you reload guns wrong.

On BFBC2 when the mag is empty you hardly cock ANYTHING! Snipers are the only guns that all function properly.
Everything else you just replace the mag, apart from a few things, like the M16.
Is everything magically open bolt or something?
Also on BFBC2, with the M16 series rifles, the ejection port has the dust cover closed all the time and when you fire it flaps open and shut, what the hell is going on there?!

Then there's people getting the mag capacities wrong, naming an M16 the A4 model when it's firing in full auto and people not understanding what a chamber round is.
Only CoD (pre-Black Ops) and Rainbow 6 games are good at everything gun related but I hate CoD because of the idiotic playing style and the fact that it churns out 5 year olds who think they know everything when actually they're retarded.

Like, yesterday I commented on a BF3 video saying that they'd named the M16 wrong and that it should be the A3 not an A4 because the A4 is burst and I got a reply saying, "Y'know very few guns have a dedicated burst mode? Just 'cos CoDMW2 did it doesn't mean it's true" and I was like, *RAAAAGGGEEEEE* I'm not retarded. I know my stuff otherwise I wouldn't comment about it.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Anyone noticed when an LMG is empty on BFBC2 (MG3 for example) it has rounds in the drum/box magazine...hey wait, i was empty, otherwise i would still be suppressing the enemies for my mates!

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.

Anyone noticed when an LMG is empty on BFBC2 (MG3 for example) it has rounds in the drum/box magazine...hey wait, i was empty, otherwise i would still be suppressing the enemies for my mates!

Yeah, I can't believe I forgot to mention that. *Ashamed face*

I also hate how in some of the weapon descriptions on the stats screen on BFBC2 it mentions the mag capacity. But then, in game when you're using it, it's totally different.

Like for the M14 it states it has a 20 round mag and for the M9 it says 15.

Yet when you equip them, they have 10 and 12 respectively. It's so homosexual!

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

sonic

sonic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
No question about it, quicking scoping is a plague now in FPS, thats why i left xbox alongtime ago, PS3 is not as bad. I hate quickscoping kids.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Ever noticed how picky we are, one false thing and we are set off? Not a bad thing, just saying lol.

Posted Image

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
watch one of these quickscopers or hipgunners with a real high caliber weapon and bet on what they break or destroy.(the odd rib for example)
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
hip firing with my M249 para on BFBC2 is fun, especially in CQB situations...

Posted Image

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
i want to give you a real one and see how long till you're in a cast
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
ooh, i will take a real one, if your willing to? plus, i would break my bones, i could hardly hold an air rifle a few years ago, let alone an M249 now..... :(

Posted Image

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

ooh, i will take a real one, if your willing to? plus, i would break my bones, i could hardly hold an air rifle a few years ago, let alone an M249 now..... :(

Are you built like a twig? can't hold an airrifle? I am 5-1!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I found a local .22 rifle club recently, single shot bolt actions only and they were ludicrously heavy for what they were.

It was like carrying an enormous lead bar around even though it was literally just a barrel, bolt and huge wooden frame.

But yeah, on the topic of the whole weight thing, my air rifle weighs about 2kg lol, you ought to try skirmishing with my gas M16. The gun weighs at least 5kg and then you have to carry at least 6 mags around which equates to about the same again, then there's the weight of ammo, gas, a pistol if you have one, pistol magazines. My vest is pretty heavy too.

I always felt like the hulk at the end of the day, I can't believe I ever managed to do it. :lol:

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Ha, i love taking the piss out .22 clubs, they have the most rediculas rifle weights to them, my local .22 club isnt just for bolt actions though, they allow semis, but even loaaded with a drum mag my GSG is still lighter then most of their rifles.

and hip fire a m249 wouldnt be too hard, your aim would be sh*t but you could hold it there pretty well.

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I wish I could get a GSG :(

My .22 club is just competition shooting through postal entries and you have to faff about wearing a stupid jacket and strapping the gun to your arm and you can only shoot from prone.
I just want to shoot the gun, not spend 6 months adjusting crappy straps.

Needless to say I didn't miss the 2.5 inch target once with my 40 shots at 25 yards on my first visit ever and I spent less than 5 minutes setting my jacket and everything up, even got 3 bullseyes. *smug face*

But yeah, since they only allow single shot bolt actions, there's no point me spending 6 months there to buy a GSG I can't use :(

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
i got mine as i went to bisley open shoot, and they were doing speed shooting, 5 shots 5 targets with a semi auto remminton, was alot of fun and from that moment i was like sh*t yeah i want one, but due to only being a .22 i didnt wana get a m4 or the 416 .22 then saw the gsg and was like sh*t yeah im having it, although i did have a g22, but that was for a very short time, wasnt a fan on it, nice to shoot but looked like crap.

and yeah, 5 head shots at 25m using only 5 rounds, = 1.92 seconds, when zombie plauge hits im going to be safe.

Posted Image

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
well as i said a few years ago meaning i was 9 or 10....and plus the PGL i went to, they had heavy, i mean heavy, air rifles, heck i thought it was a place for kids.

Posted Image

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
Grand Theft Auto annoys me how they never use the right names just, advanced sniper etc.

I know loads on the MW2 LSW is wrong but tbh i'm just pleased to see a british gun :)

On black ops the enfield is either a SA80 prototype which would make it well out of date or an EM-2 which looks nothing like it and was used by no one

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
The enfield is an xl64 I believe

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
if it is then that may be time accurate but no one ever used it, it was purely prototype i believe

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Yeah it wad, but in black ops, the 'SOG' were supposed to be given access to new experimental weapons, like the mp5k and the Aug

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft

Yeah it wad, but in black ops, the 'SOG' were supposed to be given access to new experimental weapons, like the mp5k and the Aug

haha! I watched an interview with the military advisor for CoD and he said they listened but ignored him on a long of points like smoke (was the one he mentioned) in real life they take like 15 secs to fill but in cod it takes 3

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users