Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AK47 CHEAP !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
Here i have my cyma ak4k.031 this gun i have not got time for because of my ppsh this gun is sooooooooo good trust me people the range on it is so good its shooting around 330fps with .2g is non two tone it will come with hi cap 500rd mag and battery may be a sling if i can find one still have the box for this gun if your interested plz pm me thanks :)

90 all in

Attached Files

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!
price?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

price?

.. you can't buy it?

dubking

dubking

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: looking for gun, price rane 130-150
hi, few questions, is it fully wood and metal? does it come with a charger or spare mags etc... and what kinda condition is it in? cheers pal

Jakula

Jakula

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: Classic army m15a4 (red dot sight)
    Socom gear M1911A m.e.u
    G36C

• Loadouts: Combats, magnum boots and my paintball armour modified with a sprayed on punisher logo

Here i have my cyma ak4k.031 this gun i have not got time for because of my ppsh this gun is sooooooooo good trust me people the range on it is so good its shooting around 330fps with .2g is non two tone it will come with hi cap 500rd mag and battery may be a sling if i can find one still have the box for this gun if your interested plz pm me thanks :)

90 all in

What's the cheapest you'll go?
SI VIS PACUM PARA BELLUM

liamgreen1

liamgreen1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: none
are there any, even if insignificant, defects? If you can include postage to worcester for that 90 quid we've got a deal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users