Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

an artist with out a brush

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
:angry: i sent the money on the 6th buying a plate carrier for 90 pounds and he said he sent it on the 8th and it still hasent arrived.i payed via paypal goods.

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Have you tried getting in touch with him? I assume you have his full details. If you haven't done so then unfortunately and not to sound harsh, but you only have yourself to blame. You will just have to claim the funds back if no contact can be made.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

i have made tried to make contact but no replys ive emailed rang text and pm'd aswell

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Have you said you'll claim it back? State your intent and then if you still get nothing, get your money back.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

ok thanks

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Mack

Mack

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts

• Guns: TM Sopmod Block II M4
    Dboys Scar Mk17
    WE G17
    AA G17
    HK3 Px4

• Loadouts: MARSOC
    USSF

• Sites: Greenzone Combat Armagh
sorry to necropost

Im in the process of starting a small claims case against this very user, I bought a we scar from him on another forum and when it arrived it wasnt working properly. I explained to the user and he said he would issue a refund on return of the item. I sent it back and it was received by him, but no sign of any refund. I used the paypal app on my iphone and it wouldnt let me put in a dispute so ive now had to resort to this. Its been over four months since this all started and the guy has been ignoring me and hasnt been on the other forum since, another member directed me to here were he has been active.

pmdgngxpilot.pngBoeing777_Banner_Pilot_zps560238d1.jpg

Instagram: @mack84

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

whats his name on another forum and i opened a paypal case then kept pestering him and then when the 2nd reminder was sent to him via paypal i got the plate carrier the next day.i think his names chris curtis.

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Grounded_Pilot

Grounded_Pilot

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

• Guns: Ares PPSh-41
    2x ASG Skorpions
    For Sale:
    ICS M4 SIR
    CQB M4 *Repairing!*

• Loadouts: *Cold War Ruski
    *Ghillie Gunner

• Sites: In the market!

whats his name on another forum and i opened a paypal case then kept pestering him and then when the 2nd reminder was sent to him via paypal i got the plate carrier the next day.i think his names chris curtis.

If this is true I know of him.

And I have also had bad dealings with this user previously, when on the receiving end.
Also if this is true, I have a phone number. Unsure if it is still his though... it's a long time that I have had it!
Posted Image
WTD: AEPs (working or not, whole or not) & L96 cylinder

Mack

Mack

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts

Dboys Scar Mk17
    WE G17
    AA G17
    HK3 Px4

USSF

His name is chris curtis, and his username is the same on the other forum. Ive messaged him again today and he has been online and not replied.

Mack

Mack

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts

Dboys Scar Mk17
    WE G17
    AA G17
    HK3 Px4

USSF

His name is chris curtis, and his username is the same on the other forum. Ive messaged him again today and he has been online and not replied.

Quick update. He replied saying that he would send me back my money. Guess what? he hasnt and has diassapeared AGAIN.

Word of warning, DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS USER

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

im sure this is him i mean how many chris curtis are their who play airsoft and live in cambridge http://www.facebook....TheEternalChild

sr-25,we scar h aeg

dazzer306

dazzer306

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

• Guns: M4 custom
    G36kv w/ris
    ak47 tac w/ris
    MP5 w/ris
    G36C
    M92x2
    G17
    Hi-Capa 5.1'K1
    USP, S&W mp45

• Loadouts: Muticam/MTP:- helikon trousers,ubacs,windproof smock x2,operators cap
    magnum boots (tan)

• Sites: Combat south woodland

sorry to necropost

Im in the process of starting a small claims case against this very user, I bought a we scar from him on another forum and when it arrived it wasnt working properly. I explained to the user and he said he would issue a refund on return of the item. I sent it back and it was received by him, but no sign of any refund. I used the paypal app on my iphone and it wouldnt let me put in a dispute so ive now had to resort to this. Its been over four months since this all started and the guy has been ignoring me and hasnt been on the other forum since, another member directed me to here were he has been active.

Get yourself on a pc or laptop and use paypal that way if you having probs as you only get about 30 days to make acliam for a refind etc had simular thing on fleabay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users