Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Full Metal M4...JG MP5A4 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

D-Day_30115784

D-Day_30115784

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

• Guns: GBB M14, Clasic Army AUG, G18c

• Loadouts: Full black SAS kit inc mesh lense S10 gas mask
hey guys. im looking to sell my two guns as one lot for 270. The M4 has a full metal marine body and is featured on firesupport for 138, and the front rail kit for 90. it has a full stock with battery comparment. also includes a red dot sight, battery, flip up rear sights and a Bi-pod. its currently not working but i know for a fact that its a wiring problem but i do not have anytime to sort it out. i will send a load of internals for upgrade
..............My asking price is 185 Plus P+P

My mp5 also has a full stock and has been upgraded internaly but i have had not time for any toys yet.
The battery is housed in the stock and comes with a 2000mah battery, 9.6v. this gun is working and is a very nice CQB gun and oddly a nice woodland gun aswell. its very accurate and will be sad to see it go. 2 hi-caps
..............My asking price is 120 Plus P+P

i would be willing to accept swaps for, P90, AUG, M4 CQB or maybe G3 SAS shorty
gobigorgohome1993@hotmail.co.uk

PRICE NEGOTIABLE, i dont bite

D-Day_30115784

D-Day_30115784

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

hey guys. the M4 is sold but i still have the MP5, i was asking 120 but i need it gone so im asking 80, its a big price drop but its all i need. theres nothing wrong with it its got 2 mags and a 2000mah battery 9.6v. pictures emailed on request as of tomorow. you'll get a faster response if you email rather than post on here. cherz

Crazymetalfuka

Crazymetalfuka

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: Not many
Emailed you mate.
Carpe Diem

bristol_a3

bristol_a3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
oh nice one cheers for emailing me the pics.... <_<

D-Day_30115784

D-Day_30115784

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

hey guys.
havent been on in a while, tried to reply to all Pms but been a bit hard with my current situation,

they are both sold..................sory
mods please close

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users