Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Maruzen MP5K gas blowback & UTG M3245 sniper

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Sheriff

Sheriff

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have the following for sale:

1. Maruzen gas blowback H&K MP5K. Full working order, excellant condition....like new and very powerful as standard. Origonal box and manuals. Like new.....only ever shot a few hundered rounds. 100

2. UTG M3245 sniper rifle. I got this from the US. Great piece, spring operated. Comes with scope, sling, bipod, adjustable butt pads, speed loader. Has origonal box and manuals again. This has been kept as a display piece and never taken outside. Never had more than a 100 rounds through it and is mint condition. 70

Want quick sale as were on top of christmas and these have been sat boxed away as no longer in the skirmish world. Both guns are black, their origonal colour, never been sprayed etc.

Email me with requests and I will send pictures. They are waiting to be sent....just couldnt get them uploaded on here!

mark

mark

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: mp5 a4
pm'd

barry_mcnamara

barry_mcnamara

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: none yet

• Loadouts: none yet
is the mp5 still available
.: Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt :.

Louis Brown

Louis Brown

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: n00b!

I have the following for sale:

1. Maruzen gas blowback H&K MP5K. Full working order, excellant condition....like new and very powerful as standard. Origonal box and manuals. Like new.....only ever shot a few hundered rounds. 100

2. UTG M3245 sniper rifle. I got this from the US. Great piece, spring operated. Comes with scope, sling, bipod, adjustable butt pads, speed loader. Has origonal box and manuals again. This has been kept as a display piece and never taken outside. Never had more than a 100 rounds through it and is mint condition. 70

Want quick sale as were on top of christmas and these have been sat boxed away as no longer in the skirmish world. Both guns are black, their origonal colour, never been sprayed etc.

Email me with requests and I will send pictures. They are waiting to be sent....just couldnt get them uploaded on here!

Hi there, I'd like to buy the sniper off of you mate- could you email me some pictures please? l_o_u_i_s1@hotmail.com. Thanks! =D

calamlikeabomb

calamlikeabomb

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: P90 TR, MP7, Glock 19 and 92F

• Loadouts: British DPM.
Also interested in the MP5 if you still have it. Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users