Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guns wanted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

IOM Tommy

IOM Tommy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Electric M60

Electric MP5

CO2 pistols

OWHY

VCR bill not applicable in the Isle of Man, how do I stand in law as to importing from the uk which is subject to VCR

Thanks

Tommy

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Isle of man is part of the uk so is affected by the VCRA if im wrong sorry

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
According to a basic google search, IOM is indeed under the law of the British Crown. Will confirm later if you feel it absolutely necessary.

If I'm right, then you need to be VCRA compliant. If you're not subject to the VCRA, then it's down to your local laws, which I can't help you with :/

Turtle

Turtle

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Guns: CA M14
    G&G MP5 SD6
I have an electric MP5 for sale.

http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=5991

IOM Tommy

IOM Tommy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

According to a basic google search, IOM is indeed under the law of the British Crown. Will confirm later if you feel it absolutely necessary.

If I'm right, then you need to be VCRA compliant. If you're not subject to the VCRA, then it's down to your local laws, which I can't help you with :/

The IOM is a crown dependency with our own laws and government. , we have totally different firearms laws to the UK and can still do full bore pistol etc.. I'm more concerned the legality of someone in the UK sending to me as i wouldn't wish them to break the law. I could of course have them sent to a registered dealer if it would cover the legal side for them.

Many thanks
Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users