Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM AK47 & CA M15A4 TC - SOLD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Greg boy

Greg boy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I have for sale both my Tokyo Marui ak47 and Classic Army M15A4. Selling as guns are never used anymore and I am more interested in a bolt action rifle. The guns have been stood for a long time but last time they were use were running perfect. Since I no longer have any batteries or a charger I would recommend bringing your own battery just to double check if you are interested. Looking for around 65 for each of the guns. Will consider swap for a spring rifle with cash either way. Pick up only or will drive for a small fee. Based in Warwickshire. Cheers, Greg.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts

I have for sale both my Tokyo Marui ak47 and Classic Army M15A4. Selling as guns are never used anymore and I am more interested in a bolt action rifle. The guns have been stood for a long time but last time they were use were running perfect. Since I no longer have any batteries or a charger I would recommend bringing your own battery just to double check if you are interested. Looking for around 65 for each of the guns. Will consider swap for a spring rifle with cash either way. Pick up only or will drive for a small fee. Based in Warwickshire. Cheers, Greg.

Where in Warwickshire are you? I need some cheap guns for the Cov Uni Airsoft Society rentals, if you could wait till September, I'd love to have a look at these, even if they need some work...

Greg boy

Greg boy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
In Rugby mate so not far. Give me a message closer to the time and I will let you know if I still have them.
Cheers Greg.

baronbombburst

baronbombburst

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Pm sent

liamgreen1

liamgreen1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members