Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom CQB M4 with Carbon Fibre Muzzle Enhancer (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Dodger

Dodger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 FDE Custom X2
    HERA ARMS SF-G CARBINE KIT
    Thats it now, since downsizing

• Loadouts: the usual
Make: Base A&K, but has components from G&G, G&P and King Arms

Gun/Model:M4 CQB Compact Custom

Accessories: 1x G&G 450 rnd Mag, 1x A&K 350 rnd Mag, 1x King Arms Red Dot Sight, 1x Fore Grip, 1x Magpul MOE Trigger Guard, 1x 2000mah Battery, 1 standard charger.

Condition:Few scratch's but will be sorted when gun blue arrives, Internals spotless!!.

FPS:335-345fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/A

Price/Payment: 250 ono inc PNP and Paypal.

Pictures:

Below

Reason for sale:

I only have time for one hobby now, and diving has to be it.
Attached File  All.jpeg   1.05MB   29 downloads
What's Custom:
This gun is the ultimate in versatile CQB M4s. with the stock folded it measures 39cm and unfolded it's 61cm. The battery is contained in the spare mag so there is no need for battery slings or crappy batteries...it's all there- a full AEG in a very compact size.
Attached File  m4scqb3.jpg   134.13KB   22 downloads
The gun is all metal and has a nice weight to it. The body is from an A&K LR-300, the front RIS has been cut down from the standard M4 version. The carbon fibre muzzle enhancer really does enhance each shot. And the stock is from a G&G GR300. The Red Dot Sight and Ergonomic Pistol Grip are King Arms, and the Fore-Grip is a G&P Tactical forward folding grip.
Attached File  m4scqb7.jpg   217.04KB   13 downloads
All of the internals have been upgraded, but cant remember all of them, however I do remember the expensive ones and the ones that make the difference.
The gearbox is from a G&G M16A2 with an upgraded cylinder, piston, piston head and nozzle. The gear box has been short stroked and fitted with a Mosfet to give an spitting ROF. The motor is a G&P AK M140 High Torque Motor. Ultra Custom Motor.
Attached File  m4scqb4.jpg   1.16MB   4 downloads
The hop unit is from a G&P M4 with a brand new hop rubber and the inner barrel is a cut down G&G M16A2 6.03mm tight-bore.
Attached File  Hop_up.jpeg   1.16MB   5 downloads
You can hit a pen top off a table at 40 foot with the right operator.

Charger wise, you can either have the TLP EXPRO II Fuzzy Logic Charger or the standard Auto Cut-Off NiMH / NiCd Battery Pack Charger.

The fuzzy does require a fuse plug, I used one from a Samsung TV, but its up to you.

I will spruce it up if the gun blue actually arrives, if not then you can do it yourself, but personally I think it looks better with wear.

Also my roll pin punch has broken so you can fit the Magpul trigger guard yourself.

I will not Two Tone!!
Attached File  m4scqb5.jpg   135.41KB   7 downloads
Attached File  m4scqb1.jpg   133.94KB   2 downloads

Dodger

Dodger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 FDE Custom X2
    HERA ARMS SF-G CARBINE KIT
    Thats it now, since downsizing

• Loadouts: the usual
Sold please close

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users