Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

magpul masada

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

bullfrogg

bullfrogg

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
only 3 months old and only used 2 times its like new with everything you get from new with it . its a uk version shooting at about 335 fps its the dark earth version . all in perfect working order . looking for mainly m4 type guns or a nice type 89 please pm me with any offers thanks

Attached Files

assassin-lee

assassin-lee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

• Guns: ics galil. ics m4/m16. mp5. 2 handguns gas and a shotgun

• Loadouts: all black assassin gear and full set for british camos.black 5.11 boots and 5.11 gloves.

only 3 months old and only used 2 times its like new with everything you get from new with it . its a uk version shooting at about 335 fps its the dark earth version . all in perfect working order . looking for mainly m4 type guns or a nice type 89 please pm me with any offers thanks

hi i have a ics m4. mint condition, 6 months old. with box and 3 hi-cap mags. its all in working order. not being used to much as i have a galil, hope to hear from you thanks.

LoneWolfArmouries

LoneWolfArmouries

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: well d95, swiss arms m6s, ak47,sa80,p99,mp5-pdw,usp

• Loadouts: desert dpm camo, viper assault vest
what about an mp5?

bullfrogg

bullfrogg

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

what about an mp5?

thanks for the intrest but this has now been sold

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users