Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Rig...

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

I noticed most people use intel CPU's? I do too, but can anyone tell me why amd ones aren't as good? Surely they would be, if you have money to spend? idk, anyway:

Intel i5 3570K 3.4ghz (quad)

ASrock mobo, a Z77 something, cant remember the name.
Corsair 2x4GB Low Profile RAM
Aerocool Strike X Mid tower

Seagate 1TB HDD

XFX 7870 2GB GPU. Love it

Corsair CX600 600W PSU

Win8 64bit.

I like my build. Just wondering what next, any advice? or any criticisms? If I wanted to make someone cry I would take a picture of my PC inside. There's is no form of organisation, wires are everywhere...EVERYWHERE. I'll probably tidy it next time i make an upgrade.

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Better graphics card. What you have is pretty outdated.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves

The best AMD CPU is the equilivant to a 3570k I5 CPU, onwhich terms they do compete pretty well against well another. but the I7 3770k and higher (the 6core cpu on 2011 socket) blow the amd cpu out the water.

Only downside is that you do pay alot more for the intel cpu over amd but it is generally better performance per core.

Although a better reason I prefer the intel over amd is because the motherboards are better, although with AMD rigs you can overclock massivily, and they are better in some price ranges for video editing, but for gaming intel is the way to go.

Posted Image

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

Thanks Sheriff, and Dev, I thought I was in season? lol I bought the card at the beginning of the year thinking I was making a good move (£160 with 11 games in total, they screwed some things up so offered extra games lol) :P 

Btw, did you guys hear, the PC that they played BF4 on had 2 7990's and the backup was 3 Titans... :o

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Sorry.... misread it as 7850 which is an old nvidia card.

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa

Thanks Sheriff, and Dev, I thought I was in season? lol I bought the card at the beginning of the year thinking I was making a good move (£160 with 11 games in total, they screwed some things up so offered extra games lol) :P

Btw, did you guys hear, the PC that they played BF4 on had 2 7990's and the backup was 3 Titans... :o

their rig they used for the feature movie was 3 titans,a 3970x asus rampage iv extreme,64gb 1866mhz ram cpu and gpu watercooled

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users