Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

riots

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Kieron

Kieron

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

• Guns: AK47 Cybergun
    Taruz PT 24/7
    M83 Assualt Rifle

• Loadouts: Gun Tape
    Netting
    Gloves
    Hoodie
    Skull Mask
    Glasses
    DPM's
This country has become corrupt , even me , a youth can realize that the government is to blame . And as for the Scum who try to loot place's such as "Poundland" and get off with 5 quids worth of sweets or house-ware , they dont give a damn about what happened to the CRIMINAL who got shot whilst holding a LOADED handgun ? what does he expect walking around the streets with a loaded handgun a. whether it was loaded atall or b. if he did fire a round into an officer , every action has a consequence.

This country disgusts me sometimes , Ah well if it wasn't for airsoft i might go insane =)

PS: Just heard the new's , a curfew may be put in place , social networks may be blocked, and an 11 ! year old was found looting eh ,

(Anonymous and Lulzsec aren't very happy !) >:) HeHeHe

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
TBH its not this government to blame, they haven't been in long enough it was the previous one that put in all the bullsh*t human rights things about not disicplineing children. The current one is trying to fix that

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I think it is the current one, they're cutting too much, too fast and people can't keep up.

Half the people rioting are the people who will be on the brink of poverty, taxes have gone up, everything's being cut, teachers are moaning about pensions, students can't afford anything, everyone's pissed off and none of the peaceful protests have yielded results.

So what's left other than to kick off because no one's listening to us?

It's entirely the fault of The Conservatives' radical and unrealistic budget cuts.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Kieron

Kieron

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

• Guns: AK47 Cybergun
    Taruz PT 24/7
    M83 Assualt Rifle

• Loadouts: Gun Tape
    Netting
    Gloves
    Hoodie
    Skull Mask
    Glasses
    DPM's
Exactly , and if they cut other services such as Facebook and Twitter they will soon spiral out of power.

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
yes but most of the rioters who did the damage were only using that stuff as an excuse to cause damage etc. the main problem is the lack of respect and authority

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

yes but most of the rioters who did the damage were only using that stuff as an excuse to cause damage etc. the main problem is the lack of respect and authority

Lack of respect is the governments fault again though. There have been numerous protests for numerous things already and the government have largely ignored all of them. Hardly respectful.

So in equally disrespectful taste, thugs are smashing things up for the sake of it.

As for authority, the PM had buggered off to Italy and left us to swim around in our own shite, there was no authority figure.
I don't think if he'd been present it would've made any difference though.

The Police have done absolutely everything so far, the politicians are just standing around trying to steal their credit by saying they were under orders from their party or whatever.

The rioters don't care that they're making things worse, they just want their voices heard and no one is listening to them.
The only way they can get anyone's attention is by breaking the law. It's a vicious cycle and the government need to recognise what people are asking for and act on it before people feel the need to lash out to gain a response.

I'm going to stop commenting on this topic now because it's an issue I feel strongly about and I don't want it to get out of hand and turn into an argument.

It'd be an unfortunate occurance for the forums.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

sonic

sonic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Well, in my personal opinion the goverment can only do so much and it makes mistakes as all goverments do. Its not the goverments direct fault. We can't blame the goverment for these thugs smashing windows and rioting. The protest should be calm and mature and also planned. Blaming the goverment..thats an excuse for thugs to have fun. People are too quick to just say "its the goverment". It's not, its about thugs looking for an excuse to cause trouble.

Imo, you shouln't even have a voice at all if you arnt working/school. Those on any kind of benefits should not even be heard as they are giving nothing back to the country anyway. now, they riot and inturn is going to effect me direct by goverment cutbacks. I can understand the goverment making cutbacks, but i have no time for anyone who is hurt in these riots if they are causing direct trouble.

Too many yobs have too much to say and complaining about not getting enough free money.

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
Yes Sonic, completely agree.
If people are against gov. cuts then if you have a look around we are the only country who have done so and so far we are still AAA unlike america and we're not being bailed out, so i would say its working very well.
and actually these riots were started about a shooting and now people are just finding excuses and the only one they can come up with is we need more free money from everyone else
and of course the politicians haven't made the plans they the politicians not the police, we expect far too much from out government, they're not babysitters

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
i have never had any time for these people who are just looking constantly for someone else to blame for their own failures in life.

they say all these people who destroyed peoples property, homes, buisnesses some have even violently attacked and murdered others are just feeling forgotten and left out by society f**king b****ks to that, this country and its people have done alot to embrace everyone no matter who they are. unfortunatly they havent done the same.

also eviciting them from their cosy council housing is the best thing the govenment could do finaly showing some back bone when it comes to punishment . kick the lazy b*****ds onto the streets and then let them find out what it really feels like to be forgotten by society.

sonic

sonic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
totally agree with both posts above.

If these council scumbags that think its hard in london these days. I just would like to link them to this song about the old london.
Very moving..

infact, everyone should really listen to it.

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
here here, its very good!

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
THE RIOTERS PRAYER
Our father, who art in prison,
my mum knows not his name,
thy Riots come, read it in the sun,
in Birmingham​, as it is in London,
give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our looting,
as we're happy to loot those who defend stuff against us,
lead us not into employment​ but deliver us free housing,
for thine is the teles, the Burberry & the Barcardi,
forever and ever...Innit

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Saw that the other day (well similar, a few different lines) made me laugh, almost as good as the old spice one :P

Have the riots more or less stopped now? I haven't been keeping up to date etc recently

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
I think the no sh*t tactics are working

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
In the event of a nuclear war, after the 2 month fallout warning A new order is engadged: One part of this order says what to do with looters directed to any army, police Ect.

All Looters WILL be shot on sight.

These pathetic Scum are VERY lucky that they are not dead.

( I do alot of reading about nuclear war and the aftermath of it, Including the weapons used. It is my intrest)
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
well lets hope you don't know the codes then

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

well lets hope you don't know the codes then

For a period of 4 year the US Nuclear launch codes were 0000000000 This is like this so that the minuteman missiles could be launched ASAP
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

The rioters don't care that they're making things worse, they just want their voices heard and no one is listening to them.

To be honest I don't think they reallly gave a monkey's wheather their voice were heard, they've just used this as an exuse to loot everything in sight. Quite frankly these useless exuses for civalized people don't deserve to be listned to after the behaviour they've displayed.

I really don't think the government should be blamed for the riots. I agree that maybe they didn't deal with the riots very well themselves but I definately don't think they caused the riots. I think the cuts have been hard on all of us. Hell, I have to move because my parents haven't got enough money. However you don't see me running wild on the streets looting and smashing windows with a baseball bat. I just deal with it and get on. The problem is the not the governmant it is these people themselves and their attitude.

As for the police there wasn't much they could do. They were to afraid to do anything in fear of being sued for exessive force. Lets face the media would come out with some rediclous headline such as "police brutality". The usual s**t.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

Vektor Z88
    P226R

SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
couldn't have said it better myself

Fire Team Zulu
And our YouTube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users