Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guns for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Sheriff

Sheriff

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
**M4A1 RIS & SIG P226 SOLD. MP5K STILL FOR SALE** **NEW AD POSTED IGNORE THIS ONE**

Hi, first post on here for me so apologies for anything done wrong!

GUNS FOR SALE

1. Tokyo Marui Colt M4 A1 RIS AEG complete with Tokyo Marui M203 M4 Grenade Launcher, 1 X extra hi-cap T.M magazine and twin mag holder. This package cost me around 500 new. I will accept 250 OVNO

2. Maruzen gas blowback H&K MP5K 100

3. Tokyo Marui Sig Sauer P226 railed frame gas blowback pistol 50

All of the above guns have there origonal boxes which are in new condition. The guns themselves look like new. They are in perfect condition. I have mainly had these for decoration and used them a few times with friends but never in proper skirmish enviroments therefore they have never been exposed to mud/rain etc.
I will accept genuine good offers on these guns but anything silly will be ignored! I will accept paypal payment or if you wish to collect them, cash on collection. If you wish for me to post these to you, we can factor postage costs in to final price. If you wish to come and view or are interested in collecting then I live in Sittingbourne, Kent.
Sorry I haven't placed any pictures on here however if you would like some then I can email them to you.
I trust that any buyer is compliant with the new laws. I leave that entirely to you and accept you are compliant on the basis you have contacted me!
If you would like any further info or would like to discuss the sale further feel free to ring me on 07966033235.
Thanks
Darren

cutter

cutter

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: AK47 - TM

any chance of pictures for P226, can send email in pm?

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users