Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sigma SW40F Leaking Seal Help!! (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

azim

azim

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there, i am sellin my sigma SW40F CO2 powered airsoft, this is one of the best pistols i have ever used or seen. It looks very realistic, it is durable and the finnish is really good.

You will get the gun, co2 mag, 6 crosman co2 cartridges, around 300+ .12g bb's and another 200+ .20g bb's. It also comes with the silencer and the extra parts required. It has got a case for it and also a tool to open the mag when changing co2. PIC TO FOLLOW

Please note that there is a slight problem with the co2 valve which maybe leaking and could be easily fixed if you know what you are doing but this does not affect the guns peformance in any way.

I am located in Leicester and i would like 60 for it...NO OFFERS THIS IS MY LAST PRICE

azim

azim

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
here is the imagePosted Image

azim

azim

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip