Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
Accessories:See description
FPS:331 fps average over 12 shots used yesterday @ X-site
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
Price/Payment:£190~£250 all in..offers invited..
Attached File  DSCF1150.JPG   566.67KB   32 downloadsAttached File  DSCF1151.JPG   555.17KB   15 downloadsAttached File  DSCF1147.JPG   504.75KB   17 downloadsAttached File  DSCF1152.JPG   571KB   9 downloadsAttached File  DSCF1149.JPG   569.88KB   9 downloads

I've decided to sell my full metal ICS proline M4A1.
I've used it for about a year with no issues except self-inflicted(g/box vs mosfett),it had a new gearbox earlier this year so it will have done less than 10,000 rounds.
The reason there is a price range is because I can tailor it to suit any buyer for £190 you'd get the gun,1 ICS metal mag,3 point sling,the spare gearbox,new ICS hop(minus the clip) and the star hard case.
I've fitted some rails on the handguiard for a torch and laser;I also had it downgraded to suit the Malls chrono(approx 340 fps on theirs/330 on mine)
I can add the Madbull V2TB for £25,the stubby grip for £5,the QD silencer for £25,the remote laser for £8,the lipo for £12 or all for £250.
I'll swallow the pp fees and the postage depending on offers received.
I will sell nothing else until the gun is sold,I have had offers for the case prior to this listing....thanks

Gun only with sling,1 metal hi-cap,spares,postage and fees now £165.... :rolleyes:

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
The gun is now sold(not on here Dev..),everything else is available..Tightbore,laser,hard case,silencer,etc,etc thanks..

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If you want to sell the other bits can you stick them in their own topic in the parts & gear forum please?

Just if I leave this open I know people will still post thinking the gun is available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users