Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Can the same BB's be re-used?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Guest_sonicx_*

Guest_sonicx_*
  • Guests
Hi, stupid question. If i am doing some picking at targets in my back garden and have a strong net at the back that caches the bb's can they be reused? or will used bb's loose the polish and damage the gun?

Also is it 100% legal to shoot in my back garden despite what my next door say?

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I wouldn't reuse, better to be safe than sorry.

I'm fairly sure you can so long as no bb's leave your property. But Im not sure ago wait for more replies.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
yeah you are allowed to sh*t in your garden. me and a mate had the problem before where we were shooting targets that were place against his back wall and the women behind his house called the police, sure enough armed police turn up and they said not illegal to shoot in our garden, but to insure that no pellets/BB's were to leave the confines of the garden and to insure proper caters were in place to prevent ricochets from bouncing out the garden and potentially hurting a house pet.

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
put a piece of carpet behind whatever you are shooting.
prevents ricochets and is completely BB proof.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Guest_sonicx_*

Guest_sonicx_*
  • Guests
I dont want the armed police turning up, jeez, i wont take the risk i guess.

Da_sheriff

Juist curiois, what guns were you using and were they 2 tone. Could the women see the guns or just hear them? Also were they shooting at fully auto ?

Also, how many of the police turned up, flashing lights?

Rock-climby-Dave, Thanks mate.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
its legal, probably best to tell and to explain to neighbours what u are doing etc first as well though

Guest_sonicx_*

Guest_sonicx_*
  • Guests
yeah good idea.. but the people up and doen from me in the street are assholes anyway. They are always in and out of eachothers houses. i just dont want the cops turning up it will be so embarressing and talked about for months in my street lol People alreadyn think im doing something illegal anyway because of the cars we have, this would be the icing on the cake haha.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
This is a bit old now, but I can confirm the above.

As long as no pellets leave the boundaries of your property or in any way impact upon anyone who did not consent to being shot, you are 100% legal.

As long as they're not within view of any random passing cars etc, you should be fine. I've had plenty of dealings with the police and airsoft, including being detained very briefly under the Terrorism Act at a train station; ten minutes of straight up sweet talking and declaring my rights and the officers were promising to come airsofting at some point, I was released without trouble.

I wrote a guide to transporting airsoft guns a while ago HERE a lot of the advice about dealing with the police can, with some common sense be utilised in almost any airsoft situation where you may be confronted. If you have any more questions, or my response is a bit confusing (I've been up since 5am and do a very physical job, so a bit sleepy), please PM me and I'll get you up to speed properly :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users