Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&P m16a3/m203 with spectre (and programmable mosfet) (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

robharris21

robharris21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE!
PM'S OFFERING SPLITS ON THE SPECTRE WILL BE IGNORED
Make: G&P
Gun/Model:m16a3/m203
Accessories:8.4v 3700mAh battery, original carry handle,2 low caps, 1 midcap (dodgey feed), and a much sought after elcan spectre dr replica (4x 20 zoom fixed)
Condition:good no major damage just scratches in various places and alot of dust marks ;) (see pictures).
FPS: 350fps +/-5
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:NO/NO/NO!
Price/Payment: 300 ONO
Pictures:below.

This rifle is internally sound and has a tb barrel (of which i cannot remember the make), a v nub in the hop. This rifle was last serviced a few months back and had a new piston and a programmable fireworks mosfet (was also re-shimmed and lubed). it is currently set to safe>semi>burst. It is fully programmable. I always try not to tug at the wiring as some of the wires on the mosfet are quite thin and i also charge the gun with the battery still in the stock to prevent hassling the mosfet too much. Only niggle is that the fire selector is abit loose but still functions properly. This gun has great range (and grouping) and since its g&p is bloody solid as im sure you all know! ;)

please NO time wasters im sick of them. cheers,

rob

Posted Image
Posted Image

bump,

290posted

robharris21

robharris21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
BUMP

robharris21

robharris21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
SOLD.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users